LANDSCAPE provides the ideal platform for organisations to showcase leading trend products, new services, key skills as well as being the perfect environment for visitors to discover the newest and most innovative products and solutions to help them in their designs and projects.
Anyone who supplies solutions for the landscape sector and who targets decision makers within this dynamic market including suppliers of:
Artificial plants, artificial trees, artificial turf, decking, flooring, fencing, water features, water fountains, commercial furniture, garden furniture, structures, garden buildings, lighting, commercial lighting, irrigation, living walls, living roofs, metalwork, outdoor kitchens, barbecues, outdoor fire places, sculptures, planters, containers, pools, hot tubs, spas, soils, composts, mulches, stone, paving, aggregates, tools, machinery, living trees, living plants and living turf.
Exhibiting at LANDSCAPE should be a central part of a full marketing plan. This platform provides you with the opportunity to:
- Launch new products or services
- Meet prospective new customers who are there specifically looking for products and solutions.
- Capture new data to build a new customer database
- Build company or brand awareness
- Demonstrate your commitment to the industry
- Use it as a catalyst and platform for other marketing activity
- Meet and do business with fellow exhibitors
- Meet existing customers to reinforce your relationships
We also offer a full marketing programme which runs across the year, meaning you can benefit from exhibiting outside of the event hours. From printed promotional news to digital magazine, from social media updates to press releases on our home page, we can offer something to every company looking to make their mark in the industry.
For more questions on how you can benefit by being part of LANDSCAPE, contact us on +44 (0) 20 7821 8221 or at email@example.com